Some of today explained, in numbers…
- With the first GOP debate set for Thursday, 71% of Americans approve of capping those on the stage to candidates with the 10 highest national poll numbers.
- Donald Trump owns Gawker with (917) 756-8000, his own phone number.
- Apple is making the market nervous after shares drop to $113.25.
- Yahoo! is back in acquisitions after buying Polyvore for $200 million.
- Scott Walker has a credit card with a 27.24% interest rate on which he has $10,000-15,000 worth of debt.