Guests on the Sunday morning political talk shows indicate a marriage between the 2016 presidential candidates and the events that continue to unfold out of San Bernardino, ahead of President Obama’s address to the nation Sunday night. That includes Republican frontrunner Donald Trump appearing on CBS’ Face The Nation and CNN’s State of the Union. Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush will appear on ABC’s This Week. And NBC’s Meet The Press will drill down on the issue of domestic and international terrorism with Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Sen. Rand Paul and Sen. Lindsey Graham.
Full line-up below. What catches your eye?
- NBC’s Meet The Press: Loretta Lynch, Attorney General; Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY); Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC); Amy Walter, Cook Political Report; Charles Ogletree, Harvard Law; Rich Lowry, National Review; Elisabeth Bumiller, New York Times; , Dalia Mogahed, Institute for Social Policy and Understanding
- CBS’ Face The Nation: Donald Trump, Republican presidential candidate; Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ); Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT); Michael Morell, CBS; Gwen Ifyll, PBS NewsHour; Ed O’Keefe, The Washington Post; Jamelle Bouie, Slate; Ben Domenech, The Federalist; Jerry Seib, The Wall Street Journal
- ABC’s This Week: Hillary Clinton, Democratic presidential candidate; Jeb Bush, Republican presidential candidate; Alex Castellanos, NewRepublican.org; Matthew Dowd, ABC News; Michael Eric Dyson, Georgetown University; Jennifer Granholm, former Michigan governor
- Fox News Sunday: Dr. Ben Carson, Republican presidential candidate; Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX); Brit Hume, Fox News; Julie Pace, AP; George Will, The Washington Post; Juan Williams, Fox News
- CNN’s State of the Union: Donald Trump, Republican presidential candidate; Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL); Gov. John Kasich (R-OH); S.E. Cups, CNN; Neera Tanden, Center for American Progress; Van Jones, CNN; Ken Cuccinelli, Senate Conservatives Fund