On this governmentality short, I spoke with Gideon Lewis-Kraus, writer-at-large at The New York Times magazine. We talked about his coverage of one of those races in Virginia where enthusiasm for the Democratic candidate came from well outside his district and how a single campaign manager rode that energy all the way to victory.
- Reading: Google X and the Science of Radical Creativity.
- Eyes On: Donald Trump's Asia Trip
- Reading: The Mystery of Mary Trump.
- Reading: The Know-It-Alls by Noam Cohen.
- Now Hear This!: The newest episode of Embedded on Donald Trump building his hotel in SoHo.
- Picture It: They're all running.
- Socialize: Milo fired again.
Welcome to governmentality! I hope you'll subscribe, bookmark or whatever the kids are doing these days, sign up for the newsletter and follow me on Twitter: @AllenMcDuffee