Guests on the Sunday political talk shows include Secretary of State John Kerry and Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz making the rounds to explain — and to sell — the contours the Iran deal they achieved with their Iranian counterparts earlier this week. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will make the case against the deal on CBS’ Face The Nation. The 2016 race is on a minor pause with only Jim Webb and Bobby Jindal appearing on Fox News Sunday and Marco Rubio and Scott Walker on State of the Union.
Full line-up below. What catches your eye?
- NBC’s Meet The Press: Micahel Leiter, Former Director of the U.S. National Counterterrorism Center; British Prime Minister David Cameron; Secretary of State John Kerry; Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR); Former Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX); Rep. (Joaquin Castro (D-TX); Rep. Labrador (R-ID); Tom Friedman, New York Times; Andrea Mitchell, NBC; Danielle Pletka, American Enterprise Institute; Former Gov. Bill Richardson (D-NM)
- CBS’ Face The Nation: Secretary of State John Kerry; Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz; Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu; Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA); Margaret Brennan, CBS; David Ignatius, Washington Post; Jeffrey Goldberg, The Atlantic; Ruth Marcus, The Washington Post; Robert Costa, The Washington Post; Mark Leibovich, New York Times Magazine; Gwen Ifill, PBS NewsHour
- ABC’s This Week: Secretary of State John Kerry; Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz; Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu; Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX); Bill Kristol, Weekly Standard; Jon Karl, ABC; LZ Granderson, ESPN; Fmr. Gov. Jennifer Grandholm (D-MI)
- Fox News Sunday: Mitch McConnell (R-KY); Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb; Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA); Brit Hume, Fox News; Julie Pace, AP; Michael Needham, Heritage Action for America; Jane Harman, Woodrow Wilson Center
- CNN’s State of the Union: Secretary of State John Kerry; Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz; Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL); Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI)