Guests on the Sunday morning political talk shows could shift as news continues to develop out of the Friday night terrorist attacks in Paris. As it stands, however, Jeb Bush is hitting NBC’s Meet The Press and CNN’s State Of The Union in an attempt to build on his debate performance this week, which was considered to be “stabilizing” by most analysts and not a total disaster like his previous debate appearances. There are single appearances by other 2016 candidates: Ben Carson on Fox News Sunday, Marco Rubio on ABC’s This Week and Martin O’Malley on This Week as the only Democratic candidate hitting the Sunday morning shows.
Full line-up below. What catches your eye?
- NBC’s Meet The Press: Jeb Bush, Republican presidential candidate; Jamil Smith, New Republic; Jennifer Rubin, The Washington Post; Kathleen Parker, The Washington Post; Jeff Greenfield, political analyst
- CBS’ Face The Nation: Coverage of the Paris attacks and a recap of the CBS Democratic presidential debate.
- ABC’s This Week: Martin O’Malley, Democratic presidential candidate; Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL); Bill Kristol, The Weekly Standard; Robert Reich, University of California-Berkeley; Stephanie Cutter, Democratic strategist; Ana Navarro, ABC
- Fox News Sunday: Dr. Ben Carson, Republican presidential debate; Rep. Peter King (R-NY); George Will, The Washington Post; Peter Baker, The New York Times; Laura Ingraham, radio show host; Charles Lane, The Washington Post
- CNN’s State of the Union: Jeb Bush, Republican presidential candidate; Michelle Malkin, conservative columnist; S.E. Cupp, CNN; Ralph Nader, former presidential candidate; Bakari Sellers, former South Carolina House of Representatives