Guests on the Sunday morning political talk shows will center on ISIS as nearly all the shows focus on the fallout from the deadly attack in Paris a week ago. That includes an array of current and former national security advisors, as well as several of the 2016 candidates. Sen. Marco Rubio will appear on Fox News Sunday, Ben Carson on ABC’s This Week, Gov. John Kasich on Meet The Press, Gov. Chris Christie on CNN”s State of The Union and Sen. Rand Paul on CBS’ Face The Nation. Martin O’Malley is the only Democratic candidate and he’s on This Week.
Full line-up below. What catches your eye?
- NBC’s Meet The Press: Gov. John Kasich (R-OH); Leon Panetta, former secretary of defense
- CBS’ Face The Nation: Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA): Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY); Brett McGurk, Obama administration special envoy; Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX); Michael Morell, CBS; Fran Townsend, former Bush homeland security advisor; Tom Donilon, Obama administration national security advisor; Ruth Marcus, The Washington Post; Ron Brownstein, National Journal; Karl Rove, Fox News
- ABC’s This Week: Dr. Ben Carson, Republican presidential candidate; Martin O’Malley, Democratic presidential candidate; David Axelrod, CNN; Matt Dowd, ABC; Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN); Rep. Martha McSally (R-AZ)
- Fox News Sunday: Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL); Rush Limbaugh, radio show host; George Will, The Washington Post; Kirsten Powers, Fox News; Michael Needham, Heritage Action for America; Juan Williams, Fox News
- CNN’s State of the Union: Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ); Rep. Devin Nunes, (R-CA); Chuck Hagel, former secretary of defense; Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN); Hugh Hewitt, radio show host; Farah Pandith, former administration advisor; Bob Kerrey, former Nebraska senator