Guests on the Sunday morning political talk shows suggest that Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election cycle and ties between Moscow and the Trump administration is emphatically not going away anytime soon—not even with the firing of national security adviser Michael Flynn. That includes Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas appearing on NBC’s Meet The Press and former CIA director John Brennan turning up on CBS’ Face The Nation. Plus, newly-elected DNC chair Tom Perez will appear on ABC’s This Week and CNN’s State of the Union.
Full line-up below. What catches your eye?
- NBC’s Meet The Press: Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK); Gov. John Hickenlooper (D-CO); Gerald Seib, Wall Street Journal; Helene Cooper, The New York Times; Ramesh Ponnuru, National Review; Eliana Johnson, Politico
- CBS’ Face The Nation: Gov. John Kasich (R-OH); former CIA director John Brennan; Lanhee Chen, Hoover Institution; Ben Domenech, The Federalist; Molly Ball, The Atlantic; Ezra Klein, Vox
- ABC’s This Week: House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA); Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH); White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, DNC chair Tom Perez; Democratic strategist Stephanie Cutter; conservative commentator Amy Holmes; Robert Reich, University of California at Berkely; David Remnick, The New Yorker; Matt Schlapp, American Conservative Union
- Fox News Sunday: Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI); Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D-VA); former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski
- CNN’s State of the Union: Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT); Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ); Rep. Mark Sanford (R-SC); Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ); DNC Chair Tom Perez; former South Carolina senator Rick Santorum; former Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm