Guests on the Sunday talk shows indicate immigration will be front and center this week. Plus, more on the Trump-Russia investigation after The New York Times dropped a bombshell report this week showing that Trump had intended to fire special counsel Robert Mueller. And a preview of President Trump’s first State of the Union Address is on tap. On Meet The Press will be Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and former secretary of defense Robert Gates. And White House Legislative Director Marc Short will appear on CBS’ Face The Nation and Fox News Sunday.
Full line-up below. What catches your eye?
- NBC’s Meet The Press: Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA); Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV); former secretary of defense Robert Gates
- CBS’ Face The Nation: Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME); Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT); Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL); Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX); Rep. Pete Aguilar (D-CA); White House Legislative Director Marc Short; Ed O’Keefe, The Washington Post; Jennifer Jacobs, Bloomberg; Rachel Bade, Politico; Dan Balz, The Washington Post
- ABC’s This Week: Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC); Dan Abrams, ABC News; former Whitewater independent counsel, Ken Starr; Matthew Dowd, ABC News; Cokie Roberts, ABC News; Perry Bacon, FiveThirtyEight; Susan Glasser, Politico
- Fox News Sunday: White House Legislative Director Marc Short; Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC); former Bush adviser Karl Rove; Catherine Lucey, AP; former congressman Jason Chaffetz; Juan Williams, Fox News
- CNN’s State of the Union: Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME); Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV); Nina Turner, Our Revolution; conservative commentator Linda Chavez; former State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki; lobbyist David Urban