Guests on the Sunday talk shows indicate President Donald Trump’s ongoing problem with Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation will be front and center this week. That includes Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez on NBC’s Meet The Press and ABC’s This Week after the DNC filed a lawsuit against the administration alleging the organization was a victim to the Trump campaign, Russian officials and Wikileaks to damage Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid.
Former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg takes on EPA chief Scott Pruitt on CBS’ Face The Nation. And White House counselor Kellyanne Conway will make one of her appearances on CNN’s State of the Union with Jake Tapper. Other topics include Mike Pompeo’s nomination for Secretary of State, the Iran nuclear deal, recent moves by North Korea’s Kim Jong-un and the ongoing saga of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen.
Full Sunday talk show line-up below. What catches your eye?
- NBC’s Meet The Press: Marc Short, White House legislative affairs director; Tom Perez, DNC chair; Sen. Susan Collins (D-ME)
- CBS’ Face The Nation: Michael Bloomberg, former New York City mayor; Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR); Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA); John Dickerson, CBS; Rachael Bade, Politico; Mike Allen, Axios; Mark Lander, The New York Times
- ABC’s This Week: Tom Perez, DNC chair; Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN); Jonathan Karl, ABC; Alex Castellanos, Republican strategist; Stephanie Cutter, Democratic strategist; Amy Chozick, New York Times; Dan Abrams, ABC; Alan Dershowitz, Harvard Law
- Fox News Sunday: French President Emmanuel Macron; Newt Gingrich; Jane Harman, Woodrow Wilson Center; Juan Williams, Fox News; Michael Anton, former Trump National Security Council spokesman
- CNN’s State of the Union: Kellyanne Conway, White House counselor; Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN); Nina Turner, Our Revolution; Linda Chavez; Rick Santorum, CNN; Bakari Sellers, CNN