Guests on the Sunday talk shows indicate developments between North Korea’s Kim Jong-un and South Korea’s Moon Jae-in will be front and center this week. That includes Trump’s national security adviser John Bolton appearing on CBS’ Face The Nation and on Fox News Sunday. More questions about national security and Russia are sure to come up with former FBI director James Comey appearing on NBC’s Meet The Press—and Sen. Trey Gowdy, former Department of Homeland Security secretary Jeh Johnson and Ian Bremmer of Eurasia Group all on CBS’ Face The Nation.
The ever-entertaining Michael Avenatti will talk developments in the Stormy Daniels case and Michael Cohen’s place in it on CNN’s State of the Union. Other topics for the Sunday morning political shows include a debriefing of Macron’s visit, EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt and his rough week in the press and on the Hill, and Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson’s nomination withdrawal for Veterans Affairs secretary.
Full Sunday talk show line-up below. What catches your eye?
- NBC’s Meet The Press: James Comey, former FBI director; Sen. Roy Blount (R-MO)
- CBS’ Face The Nation: John Bolton, national security adviser; Sen. Trey Gowdy (R-SC); Jeh Johnson, former Department of Homeland Security secretary; Ian Bremmer, Eurasia Group; Susan Page, USA Today; David Nakamura, The Washington Post; Jamelle Bouie, Slate; Jonah Goldberg, National Review
- ABC’s This Week: Mike Pompeo, newly confirmed Secretary of State; Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA); Chris Christie, former New Jersey governor; Frank Luntz, pollster; Donna Brazile, Democratic strategist; Shannon Pettypiece, Bloomberg
- Fox News Sunday: John Bolton, national security adviser; Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE); Jason Miller, former Trump communications adviser; Rich Lowry, National Review; Marie Harf, former State Department spokesperson; Mo Elleithee, Georgetown University
- CNN’s State of the Union: Sen. James Lankford (R-OK); Gov. John Kasich (R-OH); Michael Avenatti, lawyer for Stormy Daniels; Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY); Amanda Carpenter, CNN; David Urban, American Continental Group; Patti Solis Doyle, CNN