Some of today explained, in numbers…
- Fox News may have been the winner of Thursday’s GOP debate with a record 24 million viewers.
- Via Facebook and Twitter, more than 1400 questions about immigration came in for Republican contenders to answer, according to moderator Chris Wallace.
- Teens and technology: 57% say they’ve made a friend online, according to a new Pew study.
- Apple spend $700,000 a year to keep Tim Cook safe.
- Happy Hour! Here are the 20 best cities to live in for beer lovers.